How does this work?
How to Shop
Add items to cart
Add items to your cart by clicking on the Add to Cart button for each item you want to buy.
Confirm cart contents
Once you've added everything you want to your cart, click the View Cart button. On this page, confirm the contents of your cart, and then click Check Out.
You will be prompted to log in or create an account, or check out as a guest. Choose the option you desire and follow the steps that appear.
Confirm order details
You will receive an order confirmation email after completing the checkout process. Please ensure all details are correct, and contact us if there are any problems or questions.
The last step is waiting to receive your order. Depending on the shipping option selected, this may take some time. Once you receive your items, enjoy! Again, if there are any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to help fix the issue. Happy shopping!
All orders from outside of Japan will be charged a 7% packaging/handling fee, calculated by the total amount of the final invoice.
You should be aware of customs clearance for your country. You may have to pay tax/duty for the contents you order. We are not responsible for any charges or duties/taxes from customs clearance etc.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Shipping Methods and Costs
Domestic Shipping (in Japan only) (We shall inform you of the shipping fee later.)
Express Mail Service (EMS) (We shall inform you of the shipping fee later.)
Read more information about Japan Post Express Mail Service.
Item prices do not include tax. Taxes will be added on checkout.
|Japan||Consumption Tax: 10%|
For Domestic Addresses Only
MOONEYES.JP Member's Points
We are pleased to announce a new member's only point system. That's right! Similar to our brick and mortar Area-1 store, MOONEYES.JP allows registered members to collect points based on the total order amount of goods.
You can use your points as credits towards your next purchase or collect over a period and use it as desired.
Note: If the account is static (not used) for one year, the points will automatically expire. Keeping an active account to prevent losing point.
Write a review and 5 points awarded on the spot!
1. your shopping in the login state
2. There is a "button to post a review" to the product detail page capped shopping.
3. You can post a review from the purchase history confirmation of my page.
■ Review of the modification, deletion method
1.From the review management of my page, delete, you can fix.
■ Notes Review
1. About reviews
Reviews are a useful resource to help our customers make buying decisions on the basis of genuine impressions and opinions, in the form of text, images, or video, contributed by previous purchasers.
2. Prohibited content
• Defamation or threats directed at other customers or at third parties.
• Vulgar, obscene, or illegal content.
• Inflammatory content intended to antagonize other customers.
• Content that is discriminatory on a political or religious basis.
• Contributions for the purpose of advertising a competitor's wares.
• Paid contributions made in exchange for compensation of any kind, including payment, discounts, or goods.
• Repeated spam reviews on a single item made for the purpose of inflating or deflating the review average of that item.
• Content that requests that readers give positive feedback for that review.
Content in violation of property law or personal privacy:
• Personal contact information, including (but not limited to) telephone numbers, addresses, email addresses, or website URLs.
• Content containing identifying information, such as photographs of the face, without the explicit consent of that person.
• Images, video, or other media to which the reviewer does not own the rights.
• Plagiarized text.
• Content that is otherwise in violation of the law.
• Content deemed inappropriate for the shop, at the discretion of the shop owner.
3. On the use of the review function
The review function is free to use. By using it, you grant permission for the shop owner to reproduce, quote, cite, display, publish, or use for other purposes at will, without notifying the reviewer.
|This mark is attached to the sales ranking fifth.|
- Internet Browser
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome
Mac OSX 10.13 or higher: Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome
iPad iOS 12.0 or higher: Safari
Android Tablet 6 or higher: Chrome
- Internet browser must be set to accept cookies from ocnk.com.
This website uses SSL to send and receive data safely over the internet.
SSL is a data encryption system used to protect your privacy.